There are probably many of you who often feel fatigue during the day. Though already consume coffee or supplements, the fatigue is still there and interfere activities throughout the day. If it happens to you, look at your daily habits. Who knows it’s the cause of the wrong habits.
There are several reasons that make your body tired during the day:
1. Lack of sleep at night. The ideal time to meet the needs sleep for the night is 6-8 hours. If less than that usually the body feels tired while undergoing activities throughout the day. The solution, the body must be forced to rest.
2. No time to exercise. Often busy life makes a person does not have time to give time for exercise. In fact, exercise is so important to maintain fitness and release the stress. High stress makes the body more tired. Sports other than pressing the stress level are also providing a sense of fun with “the release of happy hormones”. This makes daily activity feel more energetic.
3. Too anxious. Anxiety felt every day from the work makes blood pressure rise. As a result, the body responds with a negative. Therefore, make time to do activities that provide relaxation for the mind.
4. Lazy for breakfast. The importance of breakfast is to provide energy from morning till ahead of lunch time. As a result, you feel lethargic due to the disruption of hormone secretion.
5. Less liquid. Sometimes people are too busy to remember to drink. Dehydration was attacked and results in fatigue.